Monday, September 23, 2013

Heading south




THE PLAN- part 1: 
I'm taking a few weeks off starting Sept 25th and moving my boat down to Brunswick Landing Marina in Georgia, which is just up from the Florida border . The plan is to leave it there until November 1st (the official end of hurricane season) at which time my insurance policy will allow me to head south into Florida and eventually (if all goes well) over to the Bahamas for the winter.
I'm not much on social media (I don't Facebook, tweet, burp, fart, or blog up until this point) but I did want to have something in place to post my progress down the ICW to Florida and beyond.  I'll try to update this site daily while underway with a few pics and my current location for those interested in following my progress - Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment