Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 20 and 21st - Mangoes Marina, Marsh Harbour, Abacos, Bahamas

Flew in to Marsh Harbour on the 20th and began prepping the boat ready for a Thursday departure.
 
I'll try to post updates here every day or so (depending on internet access).  I probably won't have access after Thursday until we get into Ft Pierce, FL, which should be Sunday sometime (weather permitting). But, I'll be using my SPOT satellite tracker to post my position daily.  Here's the updated link to see those updates:
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0SBESk9KhYAvOPh3fQ4ZKzLFPyoz0Lbi9
If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it to your browser's address bar.  Once there, you'll see my daily check in positions on a map, although you may have to zoom out a bit to get a good picture as to where I'm at.
Mangoes Marina docks
 May 21
Good friends Val and Lisa arrive to help out with the crossing.


No comments:

Post a Comment